2017. július 6., csütörtök

7.1 – szabadidős elfoglaltságok, hobbik

What do you usually do in your free time? Do you have any hobbies?

- hobbies people have
- the characteristic features of these hobbies
- reasons why people take up hobbies
- your hobby and why you enjoy it

 

How much free time do you have during the week? What do you do with it?

-         As I have to learn a lot I don’t have that much free time. When I have some free time I usually read or watch TV. (go out for a walk, meet my friends)
 

How much free time do you have at weekends?

-         At weekends I have more free times because I don’t have so much homework and I don’t have any training sessions or private lessons. Sometimes my mother asks me to help her with the housework or tidy my room, so I can’t do what I want to. I like weekends because I have more time to read or meet my friends.
 

What do you usually do in your spare time?

-         Most of the time I read or play computer games. In my free time I try to relax by going for a walk or listening to music.
 

Do you have a hobby? What do you like doing?

-         I like dancing and doing embroidery. I don’t have a special hobby, I like  doing lots of different things in my free time like reading or listening to music. I have tried several hobbies so far, like folk dancing, singing in the choir, playing the piano, drawing and swimming.
 

Would you like to take up a hobby in the near future?

-         I have always wanted to try sewing. I may take up para-gliding and ice skating. I would like to continue dancing but for the time being I have to study a lot for school, so I don’t really have time for any more hobbies.

Some hobbies require a lot of money so only a few people can afford them, for example, motor racing, sailing, photography, skiing or collecting coins. Teenagers usually take up less expensive pastimes like jogging, going to the cinema or playing sports, because they are more affordable.
Some activities are practised alone like reading, sewing, knitting, sculpting and painting, because they require privacy and concentration, while other pastimes are better done with friends.
 
 



embroidery – hímzés
para-gliding – sárkányrepülés
affordable – megfizethető
sewing – varrás
sculpting – szobrászat

Nincsenek megjegyzések: