Ugrás a fő tartalomra

Everyday Conversation 3

Angol párbeszédek

Everyday Conversation

A) Can you show me some cameras, please?
B) Certainly, sir ... this one's very good.
A) Yes, it is ... How much is it?
B) £ 85, sir.
A) Oh, dear. That's very expensive.
B) Hmm, I see ... that one isn't expensive, sir.
A) What make is it?
B) It's a Kodak ... it's £ 47.
A) Hmm ... Can you show it to me?

£ 85, £92, £78, £53, £47, £39, £25, £51

cameras (Kodak), radios (Sony), watches (Timex), cassette-recorders (Philips)

C) Oh, excuse me!
D) Yes, sir?
C) Could you bring us some more tea, please?
D) Of course, sir.
C) ... and could you bring me the bill, please? I'm in a hurry.

tea, coffee, cream, brandy

E) Taxi!
F) Where to, madam?
E) Can you take me to the airport, please?
F) Certainly, madam ... Have you got any luggage?
E) Yes. Can you get it for me? It's over there.
F) All right. ... Ooh! It's very heavy.
E) Yes, it is ... I'm very sorry.

airport, station, bus station, international Hotel

G) Goodnight, Andrew.
H) Goodnight, Colin.
G) Have a good holiday!
H) Thanks.
G) Don't forget ... send me a postcard!
H) O.K. ... Oh, I haven't got your address.
G) That's O.K. You can send it to me at the office.
H) All right ... Bye.
G) Bye.

at the office, at school, at work, here

A szöveg hanganyaga megtalálható ezen a helyen.


Következő angol párbeszéd: What are they doing?