Ugrás a fő tartalomra

Speak yourself!

Angol párbeszédek

Speak yourself!

Hi there! My name's Gloria Gusto.
I'm an actress.
I'm from London.
I've got a flat in London and a house in Hollywood, with a swimming pool.
I've got a new Rolls-Royce and a lot of money in the bank.
I've got a husband, and there wonderful children in Hollywood.
Life's great!
I've got everything!

Hello, my name's Tom Atkins.
I'm from London, too.
I'm broke. I haven't got any money.
I haven't got a job or a house, or a car.
I haven't got a wife, and I haven't got any children.
Life's terrible!
I haven't got anything!

Look at this man.
His name's Terry Archer.
He isn't from London.
He's from Oxford.
He's a factory worker.
He's got a good job.
He's got a car.
He hasn't got a big house, he's got a flat.
He's got a wife, but he hasn't got any children.
Life's all right.

A szöveg hanganyaga megtalálható ezen a helyen.

Exercise 1:

Example: flat in London - Has she got a flat in London? Yes, she has.

house in Hollywood, swimming pool, Rolls-Royce, lot of money, husband, three children

Exercise 2:

Example: a job - Has he a job? No, he hasn't.

a house, a car, a wife, any money, any children

Exercise 3:

Example: brother - I've got a brother; Rolls-Royce - I haven't got a Rolls-Royce

Write four sentences: watch, sister, bicycle, umbrella

Questions:

What's his name?
Where's he from?
What's his job?
Has he got a good job?
Has he got a car?
Has he got a flat or a house?
Has he got a wife?
Has he got any children?


Következő angol párbeszéd: At the customs