Ugrás a fő tartalomra

In prison

27. In prison

Tom Well. ... Tomorrow we're going to leav this place!
Fred Yes. What are you going to do first?
Tom Hmm ... first, I'm going to rent a big car, meet my girlfriend and take her to an expensive restaurant. We're going to have steak and drink champagne. What about you, Fred?
Fred My wife's going to meet me outside the prison. Then we're going to have tea with her mother.
Tom With her mother! You're joking!
Fred No, I'm not. I'm going to work for my wife's mother.
Tom Really? You're not going to work for your mother-in-law!
Fred Yes. She's got a little café in London.
Tom What are you going to do there?
Fred I'm going to wash up.
Tom What! Wash up! I'm not going to work! ÍI'm going to have a good time!
Fred You're lucky. ... I'm going to rob a bank next week.
Tom Why?
Fred Because I'm happy in prison!