Ugrás a fő tartalomra

Everyday Conversation


 31. Everyday Conversation

G What are you doing this weekend?
H I'm going away.
Oh, where are you going?
H I'm going to London.
How long for?
H Just for two days.

this weekend, on Saturday, on Friday, tomorrow, next week
London, Wales, Scotland, Ireland, Paris

I Have you got a car?
J Yes, I have.
I What kind is it?
J It's a V.W.
I Do you like it?
J Yes, I do.
I Why?
J Because it's very economical.

V.W., Ford, Datsun, Fiat, Jaguar
economical, big, comfortable, modern, fast

K Excuse me ...
L Yes?
K Have you got any change?
L What do you need?
K I need some tens.
L Oh, how many do you want?
K Well, can you change a pound note?
L Yes, I think so.

Coins: 1p, 2p, 5p, 10p, 50p
Notes: a pound note, a five-pond note, a ten-pound note, a twenty-pound note

M Good afternoon.
N Good afternoon.
M Could you repair these shoes, please?
N Yes, certainly. When do you want them?
M As soon as possible.
N Is Thursday afternoon O.K?
M Yes, that's fine.

these shoes, these glasses, these boots, this camera, this watch, this radio
thursday afternoon, tuesday evening, Wednesday morning