Ugrás a fő tartalomra

Everyday Conversation

Angol párbeszédek

39. Everyday Conversation

O: How do you come to school?
P: By bus.
O: How much does it cost?
P: Only 20p.
O: How long does it take?
P: About twenty minutes.

bus, train, tube, taxi
twenty minutes, an hour, half an hour, quarter of an hour

Q: Is Maria Italian?
R: Yes, I think so.
Q: Does she speak English well?
R: No, I don't think so.
Q: Is she coming to the dance tonight?
R: I hope so!

Italian, Portuguese, Venezuelan, Mexican, Iranian
dance, party, discotheque, pub, club

S: What's the matter?
T: I've got a cold.
S: Why don't you see a doctor?
T: I don't know any doctors.
S: Why don't you ask your landlady?
T: Yes. That's a good idea.

a cold, a sore throat, stomach-ache, back-ache, a temperature
your landlady, your teacher, the principal, your friends

A szöveg hanganyaga megtalálható ezen a helyen.


Következő angol párbeszéd: A personal letter