Ugrás a fő tartalomra

What does he do


37. What does he do every day?

Hello! My name's Douglas Hunter. I'm a pilot for British Airways. I fly Concordes. I'm not working today. I'm playing golf. It's my favourite sport.

Questions

What's his name?
What's his job?
What does he do?
What's he doing now?
What's his favourite sport?

This man is a champion jockey. His name's Gordon Lester. He rides racehorses, but he isn't riding a racehorse at the moment. He's dancing with his sixth wife.

Questions

What's his name?
What's his job?
Is he a good jockey?
Where is he now?
What's he doing?
Who's he with?

This is a picture of Bob and Michael. They teach English in a language school. They aren't teaching at the moment. They're in the pub. They're talking and laughing about their students.

Questions

Who are they?
Do they teach?
What do they teach?
Where are they now?
What are they doing?

This is Rosalind Graham. She dances for the Royal Ballet. She isn't dancing now. She's having a bath. She's going to dance in front of the Queen this evening.

Questions

What's her name?
What does she do?
Is she dancing now?
What is she doing?
What is she going to do?