Ugrás a fő tartalomra

Hello!

Angol párbeszédek

Hello

A) Hello.
B) Hello.
A) I'm David Clark.
B) I'm Linda Martin.

C) Are you teacher?
D) No, I'm not.
C) Oh, Are you a student?
D) Yes, I am.

E) Are you from England?
F) No, I'm not.
E) Where are you from?
F) I'm from Canada.

G) Hello, John!
H) Hello, Peter. How are you?
G) I'm very well, thanks. And you?
H) I'm fine, thanks.

A szöveg hanganyaga megtalálható ezen a helyen.

Exercise 1:

David Clark - He's David Clark.
Linda Martin - She's Linda Martin.
Alan Smith - ......................
Susan Smith - ........................
John Green - .......................
Carol Green - ......................

Exercise 2:

>Is she teacher? - No, she isn't.
Is she a sudent? - Yes, she is.
>............... a student? - No, ...............
............... a teacher? - Yes, ...............

Exercise 3:

Is he from England? - No, he isn't.
Where is he from? - He's from Canada.
............... Canada? - No, ...................
.............................? - ................ France.
>................ France? - ...........................
.............................? - .................Japan.

Exercise 4:

Are you a teacher? - .........................
Are you a student? - .........................
Are you from England? - ..........................
Where are you from? - ..........................


Következő angol párbeszéd: Excuse me!