Ugrás a fő tartalomra

I'm cold

Angol párbeszédek

I'm cold

A) Ooh! I'm cold!
B) Are you?
A) Yes, I am.
B) Oh, I'm not. I'm hot!

A szöveg hanganyaga megtalálható ezen a helyen.

Use these words:

rich - poor, full - empty, thick - thin, old - new,
cheap - expensive, tall - short, fat - thin, long - short.
strong - weak, old - young, beautiful - ugly.




Exercise 1:

Helen Wilson's thirsty.
Alan Wilson ...............
Mrs Wilson ................
Miss Cook .................
Mr Parker ..................
Mr Cooper .................
Mr West and Mr Spencer .................

sad, angry, hungry, thirsty, tired, cold, hot

Exercise 2.

Look at Steve King.

He's weak. He's small. He's light. He's thin. He's young.

Now write four sentences for:

Big Joe Freezer (He's heavy. ...)
Mrs Loot
Fred Penny


Következő angol párbeszéd: A nice flat